We have no reports of any platform or resolution submission to this party. The 2015 Oklahoma Republican Party platform includes a section that addresses “Elderly and Vulnerable” (page 4) that says:
1. We support the protection of those who cannot defend themselves including the unborn, the disabled, and the elderly.
2. We support vigorous prosecution of those who financially exploit or otherwise abuse the elderly and/ or vulnerable.
3. To encourage family members to care for their loved ones, we support tax policies that help alleviate costs.
4. We support financial policies that do not penalize the elderly who choose to marry or remarry.
5. We support strict standards, which preserve the dignity of the elderly and vulnerable when in a retirement or nursing home.
To read the entire 2015 Platform, click on this link and scroll to the bottom of the home page and then click “Platform”:
Oklahoma Republican Party Headquarters
4031 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Key Dates for Oklahoma Republicans
- County conventions took place before March 12, 2016.
- State Convention was held May 13-14, 2016.