Home > Montana > Montana Democratic Party
We have no reports of any submission made to this party with caregiver language. The 2016 Montana Democratic Party Platform does not mention “caregivers” but does have the following lines under “Health Care, We support”:
- Patient-centered approaches to prevent and treat chronic disease.
- Active and proactive measures to address the needs of Montana’s aging population.
The 2016 Platform may be viewed at:
Montana Democratic Party Headquarters
303 N. Ewing
Helena, MT 59601
Key Dates for Montana Democrats
- The platform process began at county caucuses where planks were approved and then passed to the state platform committee prior to June 9, 2016.
- Platform approval occurred at the 2016 Montana Democratic Party State Conventionwas held June 10-11, 2016 in Helena. Health Care and Human Services Plank Committee Hearings were scheduled during the convention.
- Montana Area Agencies on Aging: http://dphhs.mt.gov/sltc/aging/areaagenciesonaging.aspx